Our account managers use a consultative sales approach in delivering indoor air quality solutions such as:
- Air filter products (pre-filters, secondary filters and HEPA filters)
- Chemical, Odour and Corrosion control filtration
- Specialty equipment products for filtration
- Education on the importance of clean air and quality filtration
Our customer account base spans a wide array of industries including commercial, healthcare, education, industrial and manufacturing.
Account managers are provided with the necessary tools to succeed. This includes the best product lines in the industry with outstanding inventory and supply management, superior in-house and supplier training, cell phone and car allowance. We offer a competitive base salary and unlimited commission potential, full benefits package, and a RSP matching program. All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment security background check.
What you'll do
- Introduce new products to the marketplace
- Service existing customers in designated territory
- Prospect and secure new customers and increase Filtration Plus presence in designated territory
- Develop a written sales plan daily, weekly, and monthly and make it available to your sales manager
- Deliver quality filtration presentations and education to your customers and prospects
- Collaborate with administration, purchasing, customer service, production, and warehouse departments to ensure customer satisfaction
- Overnight travel within Atlantic Canada required
What you'll need
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to develop strategic relationships with our customers
- Comfortable working independently and possessing a desire to succeed
- Computer skills; including working knowledge of various Microsoft Office programs
- A minimum of 3 years experience of outside sales experience in an industrial or commercial setting
- Experience in Industrial Dust Collection and Air Filtration a definite asset
- Mechanical aptitude considered an asset
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Filtration Plus Ltd. is the leader in Atlantic Canada in the distribution and production of
the highest quality air filtration products for commercial, institutional, and industrial uses.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
Filtration Plus Limited, with its main office and warehouse located in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, has been Atlantic Canada?s leader in the distribution and production of the highest-quality air filtration products for commercial, institutional and industrial uses for 35 years. Filtration Plus provides expertise to its customers in areas such as proper air filtration applications, selection, life cycle cost analysis, dust collection system design, HEPA, and Gas Phase filtration design.