Lounsbury Chevrolet in Moncton is currently seeking an Automotive BodyTechnician. This is a full-time, permanent position (40 hours per week). A trades licenses is not required for this position.
What you'll do
- Review damage report and estimates of repair cost and plan work to be performed
- Replace front end components, body components, doors and frame and underbody components
- File, grind and sand body surfaces to be repaired
- Mask and tape auto body surfaces in preparation for painting, hammer out dents, buckles and defects using blocks and hammers
- Remove damaged fenders, panels and grills and bolt or weld replacement parts into place
- Apply primers and repaint surfaces
- Repair or replace interior components
- Repair or replace damaged windows, windshields and sunroofs
- · Inspect repaired vehicles and test drive vehicles for proper handling
- · Operate soldering equipment or use plastic filler to fill holes, dents and seams
- · Straighten bent frames using frame and underbody pulling and anchoring equipment
What you'll need
- Must have a valid Driver's Licence and clean Driver's Abstract.
- Must be able to handle fast-paced environment, tight deadlines, and standing for extended periods.
- Must be reliable and like to work as part of a team
- Must have dexterity: free range of motion in their hands and arms to work with small parts and small spaces.
- Must be attentive to detail: Having good eyes for detail is necessary when trying to get a car back to looking like new.
- Previous experience as an automotive body technician is an asset.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Lounsbury Automotive Moncton
The Lounsbury Group has successful retail operations in New Brunswick, covering the entire province from north to south. Lounsbury's greatest accomplishment is the ability to have grown our business in a diverse environment of bilingual communities. Lounsbury Group employs over 450 employees in its automotive dealerships, heavy-duty truck dealerships, brand name home furnishing stores and our own independent leasing company. We are a company which has rejuvenated itself continuously to remain leaders in our respective businesses. Our network of operations covers the region and our corporate goodwill has enabled us to develop strong relationships in the communities we serve.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
What we offer:
Lounsbury’s is committed to investing in our employees through training programs and a great work environment, plus:
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive benefits plan, educational assistance and excellent employee discounts;
- Career growth and continuous development;
- Respectful and cohesive working environment with strong company values.
Lounsbury’s has been committed to providing service and value to its customers, its communities and its employees for over a century. Lounsbury’s is one of Atlantic Canada’s leading companies operating automotive dealerships, heavy-duty truck franchises, and brand name furniture stores.