Quorum Information Systems Inc. is focused on developing, marketing, implementing and supporting its XSELLERATOR? product for the automotive vertical. XSELLERATOR is a dealership and customer management software product which automates, integrates, and streamlines every department in a dealership. Quorum currently is the second largest supplier of Dealership Management Systems for GM in Canada.
Quorum requires an Back-End Web Developer to join our dynamic team in our St. John's, Newfoundland office. This position will report to the Development Manager and will work as part of our Software Development Team.
What you'll do
The Refactor team is small in size but works at a very fast pace. As a Back-End Developer you will work with Front-End Developers and support to build new endpoints for features and refactor existing ones. A keen eye for performance bottlenecks and implementing solutions is desired. Experimenting with and implementing new technologies is encouraged.
You will be required to maintain communication with support, business analysts, and Front End Developers through all steps of development to ensure the customers needs are met. You will be asked with analyzing legacy code and implement solutions for refactoring to the web. Challenging ideas and processes for improvement is encouraged.
What you'll need
- An IT diploma or equivalent is required for this position as well as a minimum of 3 years experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Able to work effectively as a team player or work independently
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Enjoy problem solving and able to work with little supervision
- Experience with Github and related tools
- Experience developing and maintaining RESTful web services.
- Understand the design and implementation of modern web API?s (design, execution, documentation)
- Experience with SQL server, writing procedures and functions to manipulate large datasets.
- Able to work independently with a proven ability to meet tight deadlines
A little bit about us
Quorum Information Systems Inc.
"Changing the face of automotive retail through technology."
Quorum is a North American company focused on developing, marketing, implementing and supporting its XSELLERATOR? product for GM, Isuzu, Chrysler, Hyundai, KIA, Nissan, Subaru, NAPA and Bumper to Bumper dealerships. XSELLERATOR is a dealership and customer management software product that automates, integrates and streamlines every process across departments in a dealership. One of the select North American suppliers under General Motors' IDMS program, Quorum is the second largest DMS provider for GM's Canadian dealerships with 25% of the market. Quorum is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and Field-Level Managed ISV in both Canada and the United States. Quorum Information Technologies Inc. is traded on the Toronto Venture Exchange (TSX-V) under the symbol QIS. For more information, please visit: www.quorumis.com.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
This is a full-time salaried position with an excellent benefit plan.
Quorum focuses on developing innovative and integrated software tools and applications for our flagship customer and dealership management system. We couldn?t do it without key support team members that are as enthusiastic about the technology as they are about helping customers be happy.
For more information about our great organization, check out our links below:
WHY WORK FOR QUORUM? https://youtu.be/fPJdAC4aoes
**Only those applicants who meet the requirements for this position will be contacted**