BioScript Solutions is a network of companies that provide a unique complement of services supporting the distribution and provision of complex drug therapies. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality patient centered care in the specialty pharmacy industry in Canada. We've been working diligently over the last few years to help change the landscape of specialty pharmacy for patients through our distribution, pharmacy, and clinic networks. Now, we're excited to announce that we're expanding our patient services to include patient assistance programs, branded as NavieGo.
BioScript is the proud winner of the 2016 Entrepreneur of the Year - Atlantic Region award from Ernst and Young, which recognizes the vision, leadership, and achievement of Canada's most successful entrepreneurs. We are also honoured to qualify as an Employee Recommended Workplace by the Globe and Mail and Morneau Sheppell, which recognizes excellence in achieving a healthy, engaged, and productive workforce and is the only award of its kind based entirely on employee feedback.
We are looking for an engaged individual to take on the role of Bilingual Patient Reimbursement Manager at our office based in Oakville, Ontario. This role is responsible for undertaking the management of specific projects or cases that are assigned to them in regards to patient reimbursement and coordination for the NavieGo branch of the organization. In collaboration with the dispensing BioScript Pharmacy pharmacist, the Bilingual Patient Reimbursement Manager is responsible for overall management of their patient cases. In addition, this role offers the unique opportunity to contribute to the strategic direction of our reimbursement practices and designing the workflows, with room for advancement as we continue to grow.
We are willing to train the right individual on reimbursement practices on a national scale. Bilingual candidates with previous experience in the pharmaceutical, insurance, financial, or similar industries are encouraged to apply.
What you'll do
Primary duties and responsibilities include:
- Coordinate and manage all aspects required in order to obtain prescription drug coverage for patients;
- Coordinate cases with insurance companies, physician' offices and healthcare professionals in order to maximize reimbursement solutions;
- Coordinate documents, submissions and all related paperwork to insurance companies, public/federal funding programs;
- Implement Financial Means Test as required in an effort to maximize patient's prescription drug coverage;
- Coordinate with pharmacy processes required once funding has been obtained;
- Acquire in depth knowledge of public / private and federal funding mechanisms; and
- Other duties and tasks as required from time to time
What you'll need
Experience: 2 years experience in a similar role.
Language: English, French
- Bilingualism - English/French - is required
- Experience in the healthcare, pharmaceutical, or insurance industry is an asset
- Minimum of 2 years experience in customer service experience
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft and Google applications (Google apps, Word, Excel)
- Professional/courteous/efficient telephone manner
- Proven ability to organize time, set priorities, and multi-task in order to meet various competing work deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Attention to detail
- Ability to resolve issues effectively and efficiently
Condition of Employment:
Criminal background check
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Who We Are
BioScript Solutions is a network of companies that provide a unique complement of services supporting the distribution and provision of complex drug therapies. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality patient centered care in the specialty pharmacy industry in Canada. We are working to improve patient care within the specialty pharmaceutical industry through our distribution, pharmacy, clinic, and patient program networks.
Who You Are
We carefully hand-pick people to join our BioScript family who share our enthusiasm for improved access to care and our entrepreneurial spirit. Are you looking to join an innovative, Canadian owned pharmaceutical organization with an excellent culture and environment, all while having the opportunity to really make an impact? Does your personal career mission align with our mission? We want to hear from you!
To engage patients by providing comprehensive pharmacy-led care while focusing on delivering
optimal patient outcomes through access, reimbursement, and clinical services.
Within our network of companies, you're sure to find your niche if you have a background or interest in healthcare. Across Canada, we have opportunities for Staff Pharmacists, Pharmacy Assistants, and Regulated Pharmacy Technicians. In select locations, we have opportunities for patient and organizational support professionals, such as Patient Reimbursement Managers, Pharmacovigilence Associates, Data Analysts, Accountants, and IT Professionals.
How To Apply
Interested in being considered? Current active opportunities can be found here: https://bioscript-solutions.alongside.com. For consideration for future opportunities as they arise (we are growing!), please send your resume and indication of what type of role you are looking for to email@example.com. Resumes will be kept on file for consideration for a period of 6 months. All applications are held in strict confidence.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
How to Apply:
Please submit your application electronically ONLY. Please do not contact the location directly. Please note that applications without a cover letter outlining how you meet the qualifications for this role will NOT be considered. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected to participate in the hiring process will be contacted.