Spring Loaded is a start-up company based in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. At Spring Loaded, we are developing unique, proprietary knee bracing technologies in order to enhance the power output of the quadriceps muscles. For athletes, our technology is being designed to offer reduced fatigue, heightened endurance, and increased performance. For individuals with a knee injury or osteoarthritis, our technology is focused on increasing mobility, reducing joint compression, and reducing pain.
Secure revenue by consistently meeting and exceeding direct to consumer sales targets. The Business Development Associate (BDA) shall improve overall sales efficiency by providing insight and changes to the current sales process. Reporting directly to the Inside Sales Manager, The BDA will be a part of a high growth team and company. They will be empowered to work independently and with the team to find ways to generate more revenue.
What you'll do
- Prospect, prioritize and develop a pipeline of new business
- Research and build “cold accounts” (i.e.: adding contacts, sending emails, cold calling)
- Qualify and close direct to consumer sales
- Learn appropriate language and techniques for interacting with different
- Attend events to demonstrate the features and benefits of our bionic knee brace
- Learn appropriate language and techniques for interacting with different customer types (e.g. doctors versus end-users)
- Work with Marketing to ensure the right customers are being targeted
- Work with Customer Support to ensure that new customers are satisfied with their purchase
What you'll need
- Minimum 1-year history of developing pipeline or making high-volume sales over the phone
- Track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Demonstrated analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated attentional to detail and critical thinking
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, independently, and through feedback
- Demonstrated experience performing well within a team and individual setting
- Demonstrated customer-facing skills, including expectation management, communication skills, and information management
- A well-developed sense of humor
- Experience using Hubspot or Salesforce CRM is an asset
- Formal sales training is an asset
- Must be available to work on-premises in Burnside, NS
A little bit about us
Spring Loaded Technology
Spring Loaded Technology is changing the way the world moves. We thrive at the interface of research and development to build, manufacture, and deliver breakthrough technologies that can change and improve lives. We are looking for bright minds and passionate people to join our world-class team.
Spring Loaded emerged from an interdisciplinary innovation lab that focused on developing solutions for real customer problems.
We started with the basic idea of making a bionic knee brace that could make you stronger, more mobile, and less prone to fatigue.
We imagined a world where mobility is never an impairment: a world where limitations to natural movement caused by injury, disorder or disability are restored and where human performance is enabled to break boundaries.
After four years of research and development and hundreds of prototypes, we developed Levitation™, the world's first bionic knee brace.
We know this is just the beginning. We're excited to grow everyday, and we love what we do.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
Salary Expectations: Base salary dependent on applicant's experience level with a competitive commission structure, and comprehensive benefits package.
If the ideas of problem-solving, process improvement and technology disruption in one of the largest industries in North America get you excited, and if you have outbound sales experience in the technology or call center industry, we want to hear from you.