Business Development Representative
TotalPave is seeking a highly motivated and energetic individual who has a passion for customer service and for building relationships to join our Fredericton office as a Business Development Representative.
As our Business Development Representative, you will work closely with local clients while leveraging your prospecting and closing skills in pursuit of new business. The majority of your time will be spent managing and building a sales pipeline.
- Undergraduate degree in a related field
- Lead generation
- B2B sales
- Social media marketing
- Calls (including cold calls)
- Meetings (getting, leading, participating in, and closing)
- Proposal writing
- Statement of work creation
- RFP responses
- A valid driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle for out of town travel (some overnight travel may be required)
Interested applicants should send their resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Please ensure your subject line says “Business Development Representative”.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.