We are seeking a talented individual with passion, initiative, and enthusiasm to join our team as a Business Systems Analyst. Success in this role will be a result of strong communication, consulting, and leadership skills on enterprise level software development and systems integration projects. This is a client-facing role and you should be comfortable working directly with business sponsors, customers, users, solution team, technical personnel and upper level management. Content Management System experience, particularly with Adobe (AEM), Sitecore and Drupal (Acquia) is a bonus for this position. If you do not have this skillset, don’t worry - we can provide training and work experience to get you up to speed in no time.
We understand that you may not have all the qualifications listed in this posting – although it would be impressive if you did. Experience means a lot, and skills can be transferred and learned, but we feel passion and fit are just as important. Above all else, we’re looking for someone who can bring new perspectives to our work and culture, and has a desire to be challenged.
If you’re looking at this and feel like you’re the right person for the job, we encourage you to apply.
What you'll do
- Work with the customer, key stakeholders and your team to design and facilitate workshops to gather requirements
- Business requirements elicitation and documentation
- Analyzes requirements from a business and technical perspective and works with the team to translate requirements into the overall solution design and software components
- Assess and document functional specifications on various software interfaces, API’s and workflows
- Translates requirements into Epics/User Stories and then to test conditions with acceptance criteria
- Work with solution architects, developers, testers and business area SMEs to support development, testing, and UAT ensuring solution meets acceptance criteria
- Support solution testing, End-to-End testing, and UAT
- Write test scripts and participates in testing activities
- Transition phase, Go-live and post go-live support activities
- Creates training and other project supporting documentation as required
What you'll need
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant work experience as a Business Analyst, preferably in a consulting capacity on enterprise website projects
- A bachelor's degree or technical Diploma; preferably in an information technology related field
- IIBA certification (CBAP or CCBA preferred) or working towards or willing to work towards
- Experience with iterative and agile software development, creating Epics & user stories and working in Sprints
- Facilitation experience including running meetings or workshops
- Attention to detail and effective communicator both oral and written
- Strong time management skills and ability to work on simultaneous projects
Nice to have:
- Experience with LEAN / Agile methodologies and frameworks
- Experience with Atlassian products such as Confluence and Jira
- Experience with Human-Centered Design and Design Thinking
We're looking for
A little bit about us
T4G's head office is located in Toronto, ON with offices in Halifax, NS, Moncton, NB, Saint John, NB and Vancouver, BC.
We are a diverse collection of tech experts, creative thinkers, and consultants who are driven to produce exceptional change. We pride ourselves on our end-to-end technology solutions-if you need it, we make it happen.
T4G Limited was established in 1996. Initially, our expertise and solutions were tailored to the retail sector, with service offerings in BI and development. Over the years, we have hired truly amazing talent and broadened our capabilities.
Now our work spans the key areas of technology and marketing that businesses rely on today, including digital marketing, custom development, managed services, and leadership on the forefront of data science. We support companies across multiple verticals, including retail, travel, financial services, communications, and the public sector.
T4G Limited is a privately held Canadian company with more than 220 employees, with offices across Canada and a customer base that spans North America.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
It's more than just a job. T4G is a collaborative, values-focused organization where people care deeply about each other, their work, and our clients. We take pride in cultivating an open and inspiring environment that respects every individual and encourages them to grow personally and professionally.
A career with T4G means a place where your ideas are heard and valued, and where you're given the support to make them come to life, all surrounded by some of the brightest people in the industry.