With our diverse portfolio of locations, you'll find Delta Hotels in world-renowned cities and prestigious
resorts across Canada. Delta Hotels is a Marriott International brand and offers you the opportunity to
find the hospitality job and career journey that's right for you. With more than 1100 managed properties
and 19 brands you'll find Marriott International in your neighborhood and in more than 74 countries
across the globe. Find Your World? at Delta Hotels.
What you'll do
- Complete opening and closing duties including setting up necessary supplies and tools, cleaning all equipment and areas, locking doors, etc.
- Set up, stock, and maintain work areas. Input orders into cash register system and collect payment from customer.
- Take orders, record in MICROS system and prepare food and coffee beverages. Ensure that appliances (e.g., coffee makers) are turned on/off at the appropriate times.
- Bus coffee cart areas and tables. Clean dishes, utensils, work areas, tables and equipment throughout the day. Obtain change required for expected business level.
- Count bank at end of shift, complete designated cashier reports, resolve any discrepancies, drop off receipts, and secure bank.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; and complete safety training and certifications.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearances are clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests; service needs, assist individuals with disabilities, and thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, and support team to reach common goals.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended time period.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Are you interested?
Work With Us
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and
sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability,
veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
How to apply: marriott.com/careers