We are looking for a talented Data Visualization Developer to join our Analytics team to help in building brilliant solutions. Success in this role will be the result of an innovative mindset, enthusiastic attitude, strong communication skills, experience in data visualization and a desire to learn new technologies and best practices as they arise.
In this role, you will discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data, and help make smarter decisions to deliver even better products for our customers. Your primary focus will be defining and developing interactive dashboards and reports for business reporting needs.
Solution Consultants work with Clients and other resources to effectively communicate, design, plan and implement capabilities that provide value to customers. This is achieved through both verbal presentation skills and technical demonstrations. Activities include software demonstrations and prototypes; customer meetings and technical presentations; account technical support; software installations/evaluations; assessment of business problems and identification of solutions using the Data Analytics Tools.
We know that the best solutions are a result of varying perspectives and skills, which is why we’re committed to adding new thinking and skillsets to our team. We encourage anyone with a passion to create change to apply.
What you'll do
As a part of T4G’s delivery team, you will work closely with clients in designing, developing, and implementing high quality solutions, using the latest tools and best practices for effective data visualization. Providing meaningful solutions is at the heart of what we do; we arrive at each project with integrity, adaptability and reliability, which requires both a virtual and physical presence. Additional responsibilities include:
- Defining and help to develop analytical reports per business needs.
- Creating interfaces with users to determine needs, uses and specifications of data requests and conducts detailed analysis of data requirements.
- Assisting in the design and implementation of solutions in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Building complex custom reports for end-user scenarios
- Ensuring that requirements documentation can be easily be translated into test plans.
What you'll need
- 2+ years data visualization tool experience PowerBI and/or Tableau Desktop Certification a plus
- College degree, or specialized training or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years Data Warehouse, Datamart experience
- 7+ years Business Intelligence tool experience (preferably Teradata. SQL Server, Hadoop, Green Plum and Tableau)
- Experience writing complex SQL queries and performing detailed data analysis
- Experience in structured data mapping from multiple platforms/file structures
- Expert at writing detailed, actionable requirements and/or functional specifications
- Capable of reviewing project deliverables for quality and delivery assurance
Professional, Consulting and Busienss Experience
- Strong analytical skills and writing skills, to include solid experience in writing functional and technical specifications
- Highly motivated, creative, self-sufficient with ability to work successfully under pressure
- Team / Interpersonal:
- Excellent communication skills – Written and Spoken
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and complex issues and concepts
- Ability to react quickly and take advantage of changing business conditions
- Primarily and individual contributor, but can take a leadership role on as needed basis
- Proficiency with applying different SDLC methods including Agile, Scrum, XP, RUP and Kanban
- The ability to work as part of a close-knit team
- Time management skills in a dynamic sales and delivery environment
- Field consulting or professional services delivery experience
- Ability to travel to client locations
- Ability to work in the US - this is an asset, but certainly not required.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
T4G's head office is located in Toronto, ON with offices in Halifax, NS, Moncton, NB, Saint John, NB and Vancouver, BC.
We are a diverse collection of tech experts, creative thinkers, and consultants who are driven to produce exceptional change. We pride ourselves on our end-to-end technology solutions-if you need it, we make it happen.
T4G Limited was established in 1996. Initially, our expertise and solutions were tailored to the retail sector, with service offerings in BI and development. Over the years, we have hired truly amazing talent and broadened our capabilities.
Now our work spans the key areas of technology and marketing that businesses rely on today, including digital marketing, custom development, managed services, and leadership on the forefront of data science. We support companies across multiple verticals, including retail, travel, financial services, communications, and the public sector.
T4G Limited is a privately held Canadian company with more than 220 employees, with offices across Canada and a customer base that spans North America.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
It’s more than just a job. T4G is a collaborative, values-focused organization where people care deeply about each other, their work, and our clients. We take pride in cultivating an open and inspiring environment that respects every individual and encourages them to grow personally and professionally.
A career with T4G means a place where your ideas are heard and valued, and where you’re given the support to make them come to life, all surrounded by some of the brightest people in the industry. This can be reflected through our award of the Best Workplaces to Work in Canada Top 50 for ten years running. We have a loyal expert workforce, and that makes a HUGE difference to our customers. We built our business on “Being invited back”. This is why six of our top 10 clients have been with T4G for more than eight years.