Looking for a great opportunity to get into the digital advertising industry at one of Canada's Best Employers for Recent Grads 2018, and winner of VIATeC's 2017 Employer of the Year and 2016 Company of the Year (11-49 employees)?
Our client base is expanding, and we're looking for an enthusiastic Digital Advertising Assistant to join our growing Media Buying team. In this role, you will be working closely with the Digital Advertising Specialists to analyze campaign performance data and scale campaigns profitably by minimizing traffic costs and maximizing revenue. If you have a passion for learning technology and computer software, are a results-oriented problem-solver with an acute attention to detail, and like to hustle everyday, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you!
FYI, this is not a content marketing role.
What you'll do
- Gain hands on experience in the dynamic and exciting world of internet advertising
- Work with the media buying team to manage several advertising campaigns
- Analyze campaign performance data and optimize campaign targeting
- Build strong relationships with clients and advertising platform representatives
- Research digital advertising and media buying tools and techniques
What you'll need
- Superb analytical and research skills, with an eye for detail
- An excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and strong overall computer and mobile phone skills
- Diploma or degree in business, commerce, marketing, or computer science
- A keen interest in and familiarity with Internet Marketing, Affiliate Programs, Media Buying, Google Analytics, and the affliate world in general
- An understanding of industry terminology such as CPC's, CPM's, CTR's, and post-backs = bonus points!
- Self-starter: We're a start-up company, and so you'll need to take ownership and initiative in your role
- Driven to meet and exceed individual and team targets
- Good oral and written communication skills - Communicating with our partners and strong collaboration with the Media Buying team are important components of this role
- Ability to pivot within the role as the need arises. This is a dynamic, fast-paced industry that will require flexibility and a candidate with a genuine interest in an ever-changing work environment
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Go2mobi is a mobile advertising and technology company with 1000's of clients globally. Our clients are brands, agencies and media buyers who want to buy hyper-targeted ads space on the mobile devices of the 3 billion global consumers who make up our advertising network. We work with a wide variety of brands, agencies, and performance marketers, including major brands like Best Western, Honda, and Candy Crush to build and deliver impressive advertising results on mobile. We're proud to say that our entire advertising technology platform is proprietary and built in-house, including our Publisher Network, Demand-Side Platform and Data Management Platform.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
- Work with smart, driven, and inspiring people in a fun and collaborative environment
- Work at the forefront of mobile advertising innovation
- Be creative & strategic
- Be rewarded with more opportunity
- Work a flexible 40-hour work week in our downtown-Victoria office
- Work in an open-concept, dog-friendly office, and play foosball daily
- Receive a competitive compensation package, including a comprehensive health and dental benefits