MediaFace is an award-winning content creation company just listed as one of the fastest growing media and marketing companies by the PROFIT 500. We create videos, animation, websites, eLearning and much more.
We’re hiring immediately for a Digital Marketing Manager. This is a “build it” instead of a “run it” role. Your first client will be us, MediaFace. As you grow in your role, you’ll also work with our clients who include government, not-for-profit and Fortune 1000 companies. You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
Using your excellent communication skills, you’ll collaborate, educate and inspire the team - be their expert. The team will support you to develop collateral, but you will have to convince others your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in (tell us the Why). You’ll need to not only bring the ideas but the data-driven mindset.
You are hands-on, versatile, self-motivated, and get things done.
What you'll do
- Develop and manage projects and team members, including delegating tasks, reviewing team member work, adhering closely to deadlines and budget, developing and revising ideas, and implementing projects
- Lead editorial meetings, soliciting content ideas and needs from all departments
- Develop long and short-term strategies, tactics and plans
- Maintain internal communications calendar
- Thinks strategically, and is also able to do tactical execution
- Ability to identify opportunities for growth and incremental opportunities with client partners
- Write, edit, proofread, design and approve materials
- Draft and release e-communications
- Maintain brand integrity and strategy
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites
- Drive traffic to company pages
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information
Bonus if you are bilingual in French and English
What you'll need
Your work should speak for itself, it’s creative, but also data and results driven.
You must be legally able to work in Canada
Minimum two years of full-time experience in digital marketing
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field
We're looking for
A little bit about us
MediaFace is proud to be recognized as one of the top ten fastest growing media and marketing companies in Canada by The PROFIT 500.
We want to help people access and understand the world. MediaFace specializes in developing media and learning content. Working with our customers, we create smart content that informs, inspires, educates and entertains. We produce high-quality videos, podcasts, and microsites along with offering a full range of writing (journalistic-style stories, social media, websites, etc.) and design services.
MediaFace is a trusted vendor to one of the world’s top educational systems. We’ve worked with corporations, not-for-profits and governments.
Currently, we’re a team of 17 journalists, designers, visual thinkers, videographers, writers and coders. We’re storytellers and story makers.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
This is a permanent position.
We offer work that is enjoyable, challenging, and important. Our employees are proud to say they work here because the work matters.
We offer work that is enjoyable, challenging, and important. This is a permanent position.