Digital Marketing Specialist
Selectbidder™ is hiring an experienced and talented digital marketing specialist to develop and execute our content marketing and marketing automation programs.
- Manage all phases of client marketing activities including: planning, developing, launching, monitoring and reporting on campaign performance; ensuring all projects are completed on time and within budget
- Work comfortably across various media channels such as websites, social media platforms, email marketing services, inbound marketing platforms, etc. Content Development and Social Media Management.
- Research write and manage content for short blogs, buying guides, editorials, newsletters, infographics, and promotions.
- Post and engage on websites and social channels: LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Facebook, etc.
- Assist in planning and execution of client events and partner marketing activities.
- Work with 3rd party programmers, vendors and printers.
- Prepare summary reports and maintain budget on a monthly basis.
- Work with marketing platforms and customer contact systems such as Hubspot, Intercom, CRM, Etc. (ability to operate as well as strategic insight into power of the system)
Selectbidder™ is entering a phase of growth and expansion across North America in the Auto Auction and Auto Dealer Trade-in marketplace. This is your chance to be part of something truly exciting!
- Flexible hours (potential to work from home up to 2 days a week)
- Stock options, Health, Dental, Vacation, and more...
- Inside track on cool cars at the right price (so far, there's not a single domestic car in our parking lot)
- If you're sick, just stay home and get better
- Head office in Hillsborough, NB, in the historic Old Post Office building. Cafe's, Shops, Walking and Biking trails right out our door, and you can even explore old trains across the street...