The Phoenix team has a reputation for safe, high quality work and professionalism. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including matching contribution Retirement Savings Plan, rewards and recognition programs and growth opportunities
Critical to our success is that every team member is aligned with Phoenix core values. At Phoenix we 'do whatever it takes' ...
Above & beyond -"Do whatever it takes" to safely deliver on commitments with excellence and quality
Accountable -No excuses. We find the right solution.
Authentic -Honest and genuine
Adaptable -Flexible & willing to work together to accomplish more
Appreciative - Give back to our communities
Sound like you? If you have the skills, knowledge and willingness and ability to travel to various sites, we have an exciting, challenging opportunity.
What you'll do
At Phoenix, an Estimator/Planner is responsible for understanding site maintenance requirements, capture details, create work orders, ensure completion of safety paperwork, source and dispatch employees and contractors, and provide seamless customer service. The successful candidate may be required to work evenings, weekends and provide on-call support.
The incumbent is responsible for:
- Receive and coordinate customer industrial and general maintenance requests
- Receive client calls
- Quote pricing
- Create work orders
- Identify appropriate contractor or employee personnel
- Manage and submit time for contractors and employee personnel
- Receive necessary approval from customer
- Issue purchase order created to contractor
- Safety paperwork completed, reviewed and checked (required for invoicing)
- Verify contractor signature when complete
- Customer confirmation that work has been completed to satisfaction
- Close out work order with Phoenix and customer
Ensure paper work matches approved amount
Complete required client safety training
Evening, weekend on-call support
What you'll need
- Experience/ knowledge in the downstream petroleum, industrial or construction industry
- Valid Driver's License
- Related technical education certificate or combined education and experience
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Are you interested?
Work With Us
Phoenix Petroleum Ltd. is a national leader and innovator that caters to the downstream petroleum industry. The company offers high quality petroleum service and construction to downstream facilities including: retail facilities, commercial/industrial facilities and aviation fueling sites. Phoenix Petroleum Ltd. prides itself on quality and excellence. Striving to understand the client's problems better than they do. Phoenix provides its clients 360 solutions that include designing, building and managing petroleum sites.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Phoenix Petroleum Ltd.