We are a Magento exclusive development company with over 18 team members working daily towards addressing all of our Magento client's needs. We pride ourselves in the ability to work effectively in remote locations, using the latest technologies, and ensuring all team members can work from anywhere!
We are looking for an additional Magento developer to add to our team and assist with daily Magento tasks. This position is a remote hourly position, you will log your time using a provided desktop application, and communicate with other team members and managers via our development integration systems.
Please only apply if you are an individual we are not looking to hire other companies, but rather individuals who wish to grow with us as a team.
What you'll do
Position #1 - Modifications Deployment Specialist (US/Canada - Native English Speakers Only)
- Assist in deploying completed work to production sites. In order to do this you will utilize GIT and pull changes from the repo. You will also apply any Magento configuration necessary for the changes occurring (Necessary deployment configurations will be provided)
- General SSH experience is required.
- Must be available to work sometime between the hours of 7AM Pacific - 5PM Pacific
Position #2 - Advanced Magento Developer (Intl OK - But must be highly proficient in English language)
- You will be addressing advanced Magento tasks which you may need to coordinate directly with the client via our ticket system.
- GIT experience required and must work in your local development environment and commit changes to the repo for review/approval
- No SSH experience required (although you can mention if you have it)
- Flexible working Time Zone (work on your own time zone)
What you'll need
- Magento Frontend Development Experience (CSS and/or HTML changes, Responsive design)
- Magento Backend Development Experience (Custom Modules, Local Overrides, Modifying Controllers)
- Experience working with GIT (Commit, Push, Pull, ..etc)
- Available for minimum of 20 hours a week (M-F)
- Citizen of United States or Canada (Position #1 Only)
- An individual or Freelancer (No Companies)
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Are you interested?
Work With Us
Working with us means the freedom to choose when and where you work.
Position #1 - You are expected to work sometime between the hours of 7AM - 5PM Pacific (M-F) to address the duties/tasks which are assigned to you and help make progress as a team.
Position #2 - There is no set schedule (work on any time zone), although we do expect you to be reliable and consistent. That means working at some point every day during the week (M-F) to address the duties/tasks which are assigned to you and help make progress as a team.
We don't do phone conferences or weekly meetings!