Front-end Web Developer
Dash Hudson is a smarter way to market through photo and video. We work with the best brands and publishers in the world to drive visual performance across all of their marketing channels. Our visual intelligence platform provides brands with the a one-stop solution to create, source, measure, and enhance the engagement of their photos and videos.
As a Software Developer, you will work with our incredible dev team to build product used by some of the best companies in the world.
In case you were wondering, a little bit about us:
- Currently a team of 35 across development, sales, and marketing with offices in Halifax, NY, and Miami.
- We're a diverse team of guys and girls from around the world.
- We are a small but very productive engineering team of 6 based here in Halifax. We build beautiful, functional products that customers love.
- Our marketing platform is the best-in-class competing with the biggest companies in the marketing software industry.
- We have a big vision for the future of visual intelligence. We want you to be part of it.
- Our current stack includes Python, Flask, Celery, Docker, Redis, MySQL, Vue.js, AWS (Aurora, ELB, ECS and lots more).
Qualifications & Experience
- Ability to learn and adapt
- Problem-solving mentality
- Product-first approach to building software
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- Building REST services and API design
- Automated UI acceptance testing using libraries like Cucumber and Selenium
- Hackathons or opensource projects will give you huge +
Bachelor's Degree or 1+ years of experience doing hands-on software development.
You don't need to know everything. But you need to have the desire and confidence to figure it out.
We believe in building great products that solve real problems for marketers, and being unabashed about our unique ability to be the best at what we do.
We believe that mutual support among the team, and a willingness for all to figure out the seemingly impossible are what will propel us forward.
To our customers, we show undying love for their support. In thanks, we smother them in hugs.