We need passionate developers who look for innovative technology solutions.
What you'll do
- End-to-end development of software systems from architecture and design through development to deployments and maintenance.
- Provides input to the technology leadership, project management and account teams to define deliverables and timelines.
- Experiment with and evaluate new technologies.
What you'll need
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science
Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering
Bachelor Degree in Mathematics
- 2+ years experience with databases and database applications (we mostly use SQL Server).
- Solid understanding of programming fundamentals and development process and strategies (ie: software development models, TDD, unit tests, domain driven design, etc.).
- Applied knowledge of mobile development best practices.
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Analytic, problem-solving, and conceptual skills.
- Team orientation and sparkling interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a detail-oriented fashion without losing sight of the overall picture.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 2+ years experience with web frameworks such as Laravel, Yii, Code Igniter, Symfony or other PHP MVC or Ruby on Rails.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Klick operates with a fiercely independent spirit at the intersection of technology, creativity and strategy. The Klick family is a diverse group of people who are driven and connected by a shared culture and commitment to the relentless pursuit of awesome at Klick Health, K2 Digital, Klick Learning Solutions (KLS), Katalyst, and Sensei Labs.
Established in 1997, Klick has teams in Chicago, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco and Toronto. Klick kicked off 2015 by being recognized for having one of the top 10 intranets in the world. In 2014, Klick won over 125 awards for its client work, corporate management and culture, including being named one of country's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Top 10 Greatest Places to Work, Best Employers, Fastest Growing Technology Companies, and Best Managed Companies. Klick's co-founders wrote New York Times Bestseller The Decoded Company (Portfolio/Penguin, 2014), the first book about big data in the workplace.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
Apply at http://careers.klick.com/career/full-stack-developer/