Full Stack IoT Developer
Wireless remote control and the Industrial Internet of Things have opened new ways to optimize and tailor industrial machinery to maximize uptime and operational efficiency. We are looking for a web developer who is a passionate builder of new applications using next generation technologies. This is a unique challenge where you will be the main driver in the development of an exciting new web application to remotely manage industrial machinery over the web.
Our company has a proven track record for designing and building world leading controls for industrial engine equipment and we need your help to take our products to the next level. You will have the opporunity to work closely with our controls engineering experts to deeply understand customer requirements and constraints in order to design a customizable system with friendly user interfaces.
- Create unique IoT solutions using a combination of off-the-shelf hardware and in-house software.
- Create functional user interfaces.
- Work with the management team to test internal and external use-cases
- Analyze resource constraints and overhead of various data acquisition methods.
- Stay current on the technology and research road maps of IoT software tools
Extended health and dental package. Flexible working hours. Casual environment.