** This job is available in Saint John and Moncton, NB **
T4G is actively looking for a talented developer with passion, initiative, and enthusiasm to join our team as a full stack Web Developer. If you are looking to take your skills and experience to the next level, this role is for you! To succeed here, you must have a can-do attitude, and a spirit of entrepreneurship and innovation.
Included in your role will be developing websites and applications, as well as integrations with the appropriate programming languages. Ideally, you have a strong background in web development with ASP.Net, Angular and/or React, and JQuery and previous success developing web solutions using Azure and/or AWS cloud services.
If you're looking at this and feel like you're the right person for the job, we encourage you to apply.
What you'll do
- Developing websites, applications and integrations with a variety of programming languages
- Web development using ASP.Net, Angular and/or React, and JQuery
- Working with the team and easily adapting to a rapidly changing environment
- Working with team members in the scoping and estimating of solutions
- Practicing DevOps and Agile developments tools, such as Scrum, Extreme Programming, TDD, BDD, CI, Automated e2e Testing, etc.
What you'll need
- Extensive web development experience with ASP.Net, Angular and/or React, JQuery
- Previous success developing web solutions using Azure and/or AWS cloud services
- Experience with several of the following database technologies: Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB (or other NoSQL database)
- Solid experience working in environments practicing DevOps and Agile development principles and tools, such as Scrum, Extreme Programming, TDD, BDD, CI, Automated e2e Testing, etc.
- Experience working with the Atlassian and/or Microsoft ALM toolset - JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket; VSTS, GitHub, Specflow, etc.
- Strong knowledge of fundamental OOP concepts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Background participating in the scoping and estimating of solutions
- Accountability for deadlines and quality of work
- Ability to be a team player who can easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment
- A related degree or diploma and/or equivalent experience
We're looking for
A little bit about us
T4G's head office is located in Toronto, ON with offices in Halifax, NS, Moncton, NB, Saint John, NB and Vancouver, BC.
We are a diverse collection of tech experts, creative thinkers, and consultants who are driven to produce exceptional change. We pride ourselves on our end-to-end technology solutions-if you need it, we make it happen.
T4G Limited was established in 1996. Initially, our expertise and solutions were tailored to the retail sector, with service offerings in BI and development. Over the years, we have hired truly amazing talent and broadened our capabilities.
Now our work spans the key areas of technology and marketing that businesses rely on today, including digital marketing, custom development, managed services, and leadership on the forefront of data science. We support companies across multiple verticals, including retail, travel, financial services, communications, and the public sector.
T4G Limited is a privately held Canadian company with more than 220 employees, with offices across Canada and a customer base that spans North America.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
We'd like you to have:
- Backbone, Ember, Vue.js, .Net Core, Node.js, npm/yarn, webpack, bower, Google Polymer; experience with Progressive Web App development
- Experience creating solutions using several the following technologies: Mobile Unity3D, Azure IoT Hub, Azure Cognitive Services, Augmented Reality / Virtual Reality, iBeacon and/ other Sensor tech, Bluetooth/WiFi, Bots, Blockchain
- Experience building rapid prototypes
- Exposure to Human Centered Design and/or Lean start-up principles and tools, and understanding how to apply them to build better software
It's more than just a job. T4G is a collaborative, values-focused organization where people care deeply about each other, their work, and our clients. We take pride in cultivating an open and inspiring environment that respects every individual and encourages them to grow personally and professionally.
A career with T4G means a place where your ideas are heard and valued, and where you're given the support to make them come to life, all surrounded by some of the brightest people in the industry.