Hubspot Marketing Automation Analyst
Push the boundaries of digital marketing while building solutions for some of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world by becoming a Marketing Automation Analyst in our Halifax office. In this hands-on role, you will be expected to become an in-depth specialist in a major marketing automation platform in order to help build and optimize our client’s marketing automation and lead nurturing machines.
The chosen candidate should have a strong passion for marketing automation and significant experience configuring and using either Hubspot, Marketo, Eloqua or Pardot.
The Marketing Automation Analyst will be responsible for assisting in the implementation, configuration, customization, and maintenance of client instances of marketing automation platforms by:
- Helping clients acquire new leads through better calls to action, landing pages and workflows
- Optimizing client’s marketing automation efforts to improve how leads are nurtured and the number of leads that mature to a marketing status and eventually sales
- Developing documentation and training for client’s marketing automation instances to help ensure they are well-maintained
- Creating and reviewing dashboards and reports to analyze performance and discover where improvements to performance can be made
- Monitoring and maintaining data quality for client’s marketing databases
- Preparing, testing and deploying campaigns utilizing emails, workflows, landing pages, and forms
- Providing best practice recommendations
- Working with both internal teams and clients
The successful candidate will work with team members, vendors and our clients to ensure we prepare them for growth. The Marketing Analyst will also ensure the stability of our client’s marketing automation ecosystems (especially how they integrate with Salesforce).
- 1+ years of hands-on experience managing an implementation of Hubspot, Marketo, Eloqua, or Pardot
- An excellent understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics
- A proficiency in reporting on digital marketing performance
- A Bachelor’s degree or college diploma
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Must work full-time at our office location in Halifax – this is not a remote position
- A valid Hubspot, Marketo, Eloqua or Pardot certification is an asset
- Project management and/or client facing consulting experience is an asset
Two weeks paid vacation
Medical and dental benefits
Subsidized career training, including coverage of certification tests
A flat and modern work-culture
The opportunity to work on leading-edge digital marketing projects for some of the most exciting software companies in the world
Passionate about pushing the boundaries of digital marketing and having the opportunity to build solutions for some of the fastest growing companies in the world? We’d like to hear from you.
This is not remote position. We offer a casual work environment at our head office located in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
Submit a resume and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org