BioScript Solutions is a network of companies that provide a unique complement of services supporting the distribution and provision of complex drug therapies. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality patient centered care in the specialty pharmacy industry in Canada.
BioScript is the proud winner of the 2016 Entrepreneur of the Year - Atlantic Region award from Ernst & Young, which recognizes the vision, leadership, and achievement of Canada's most successful entrepreneurs. We are also honoured to qualify as a 2017 Employee Recommended Workplace by the Globe & Mail and Morneau Sheppell, which recognizes excellence in achieving a healthy, engaged, and productive workforce and is the only award of its kind based entirely on employee feedback.
We are looking for an HR Assistant to join the HR team at our home office in Moncton, NB, to assist with day-to-day operations. This is a permanent, full time position and keys functions are to provide general HR and administrative support to the department across most HR functions.
What you'll do
Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, the successful HR Assistant is responsible for:
- Supporting the full recruitment cycle for 3 organizational divisions
- Assisting with onboarding successful candidates (paperwork, equipment needs, coordination of training resources, etc)
- Assisting with voluntary and involuntary termination processes
- Administering the organizational recognition program and other morale boosting initiatives
- Assisting with entry-level payroll activities
- Researching and interpreting various provincial legislation or other HR related topics
- Supporting the annual performance review cycle
- Supporting year-end payroll and HR activities
- Maintaining thorough documentation and accurate records
- Preparation and analysis of monthly HR reports and metrics
- Assisting the HR department in developing, implementing, and applying programs, policies, plans, and processes
- Participating in developing departmental goals, objectives, and systems
What you'll need
- Bachelor’s degree or certificate in Human Resources with 1 year of administrative experience, OR Bachelor’s degree, diploma, or certificate in Business with 1 year of HR related experience, OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Superior communication skills (written and spoken) in English, fluency in French is an asset.
- Foundation of knowledge of HR functions, programs, and policies
- Familiarity with provincial employment and human rights legislation across Canada is an asset
- Ability to take initiative, prioritize workload, and independently complete a variety of administrative duties
- A commitment to continuous learning
- Excellent technology skills including demonstrated experience in Microsoft suite of products, and an ability to troubleshoot basic issues;
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Well-developed critical thinking and problem solving skills
- A commitment to professional practice, including confidentiality and working collaboratively with a team
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Capable of balancing multiple demands and priorities under tight deadlines
- Flexible and adaptable to changing business needs
- Previous experience within the Healthcare sector is an asset
A little bit about us
Who We Are
BioScript Solutions is a network of companies that provide a unique complement of services supporting the distribution and provision of complex drug therapies. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality patient centered care in the specialty pharmacy industry in Canada. We are working to improve patient care within the specialty pharmaceutical industry through our distribution, pharmacy, clinic, and patient program networks.
Who You Are
We carefully hand-pick people to join our BioScript family who share our enthusiasm for improved access to care and our entrepreneurial spirit. Are you looking to join an innovative, Canadian owned pharmaceutical organization with an excellent culture and environment, all while having the opportunity to really make an impact? Does your personal career mission align with our mission? We want to hear from you!
To engage patients by providing comprehensive pharmacy-led care while focusing on delivering
optimal patient outcomes through access, reimbursement, and clinical services.
Within our network of companies, you're sure to find your niche if you have a background or interest in healthcare. Across Canada, we have opportunities for Staff Pharmacists, Pharmacy Assistants, and Regulated Pharmacy Technicians. In select locations, we have opportunities for patient and organizational support professionals, such as Patient Reimbursement Managers, Pharmacovigilence Associates, Data Analysts, Accountants, and IT Professionals.
How To Apply
Interested in being considered? Current active opportunities can be found here: https://bioscript-solutions.alongside.com. For consideration for future opportunities as they arise (we are growing!), please send your resume and indication of what type of role you are looking for to email@example.com. Resumes will be kept on file for consideration for a period of 6 months. All applications are held in strict confidence.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
Please submit your resume and cover letter electronically only. Do not contact our office directly. Your resume and cover letter must clearly demonstrate how you meet the qualifications for this role. Please note that applications without a cover letter may NOT be considered.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected to participate in the hiring process will be contacted.