CareGuide is one of the fastest growing startups in Canada. We run focused marketplaces for everyday care services, and are delivering a superior experience to those both seeking and providing care.
Our portfolio approach combines the advantages of vertically-focused companies with the network effects of serving multiple, highly-related markets concurrently.
Our main portfolio includes:
CareGuide continues to build up our payroll offering to help households employ nannies, caregivers, and other household employees, so we?re looking for someone bright who loves solving problems and processing payroll.
You'll be helping families ensure their nannies and staff get paid on time, accurately, and with the very best service. You'll also gain valuable experience in an entrepreneurial environment with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
What you'll do
- Prepare payroll for nannies and caregivers on a weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, and monthly basis across Canada
- Provide customer service support to clients
- Prepare various payroll reports
- Ensure all data files are complete
- Investigate and resolve payroll discrepancies with Senior Payroll Manager
- Set up new clients and remove outgoing clients in our payroll system
- File ROE's online with Service Canada's ROE Web
- Preparing and reporting WCB/WSIB/WorkSafe BC earnings for clients
- Working with clients to ensure accurate payroll processing
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Assist our technical team in building our payroll product to make it simpler and easier to admistrate payroll for nannies.
What you'll need
- The ability to maintain confidentiality and use of discretion
- Very strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks efficiently
- Detail-oriented and able to adhere to tight deadlines
- Strong customer service skills
- Positive working attitude and ability to work in a team environment
- Minimum 1 year payroll experience
- PCP Certficate (or working towards it)
We're looking for
A little bit about us
CareGuide is a family of online services to help families connect with care providers. Finding the right care provider shouldn't be as hard as it is today.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
Our office is casual, productive, and located in bustling downtown Toronto. We provide team lunches every Friday, unlimited coffee and tea, heathy (and sometimes unhealthy) snacks and a fun team to work with. Join us!