Imperial Manufacturing Group is currently looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Coordinator to join our winning team. The marketing coordinator will be a part of the team dedicated towards the creativity and design of marketing materials, the development of marketing strategies, and will be directly responsible in helping to realize the marketing plan. As the successful marketing coordinator, you will be a quick learner with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. You’ll be joining a marketing team that will allow you the opportunity to develop a variety of marketing skills in an evolving organization. Our marketing team is looking for a dedicated team player to drive results through the coordination of meetings, projects, and events with Project Managers, Graphic Designer and key internal departments.
What you'll do
- Be part of the development of innovative and fresh ideas for marketing concepts and web design for the retail and wholesale industry,
- Responsible to coordinate department projects and manage the project management system,
- Coordinate trade show logistics and trade show preparation,
- Manage and build both internal and external relationships,
- Support Project Managers to ensure overall success of the marketing department,
- Responsible for ongoing website maintenance,
- Manage promotional materials (sourcing, ordering and distributing),
- Lead stewardship program reporting,
- Support both internal and external customers with product set up and updates,
- Accountable for marketing literature and merchandising inventory,
- Coordinate projects between Graphic Designer and Project Managers,
- Responsible for coordinating product sample requests and collaborating with other departments to receive requests in a timely manner,
- Travel required between both New Brunswick facilities,
- All other duties as assigned.
What you'll need
- University degree or college diploma in Marketing or business considered an asset,
- 2-3 years experience in a marketing team environment considered an asset,
- Strong time management and highly organized,
- Team player with the ability to multitask,
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams,
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and written,
- Stong attention to detail and sense of urgency,
- Experience in Manufacturing industry considered an asset,
- Excellent computer skills; Microsoft.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Imperial Manufacturing Group
Imperial Manufacturing Group is a leading manufacturer and supplier of heating, ventilation and structural building products for residential and commercial applications. Recognized as one of "Canada's Best Managed Companies ? Platinum Club", our employees are valued and recognized as the key to our success; their growth is continually challenged and supported within our dynamic and diversified organization.
IMG believes that our entrepreneurial culture creates an environment that encourages and enables our employees to be their best every day by encouraging them to think on their feet?.to take an idea from start to finish?.to take ownership of their job?and to ultimately stay ahead of the competition.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
Imperial Manufacturing Group is a leading manufacturer and supplier of heating, ventilation and structural building products for residential and commercial applications. Recognized as one of “Canada’s Best Managed Companies – Platinum Club”, our employees are valued and recognized as the key to our success; their growth is continually challenged and supported within our dynamic and diversified organization.
IMG believes that our entrepreneurial culture creates an environment that encourages and enables our employees to be their best every day by encouraging them to think on their feet….to take an idea from start to finish….to take ownership of their job…and to ultimately stay ahead of the competition.
To be considered for this position, please apply by September 22nd.
IMG – Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
To learn more about Imperial Manufacturing Group please visit our website at imperialgroup.ca