PLEASE NOTE: this career opportunity will be located in one of T4G's offices - Toronto, Halifax, Vancouver, Saint John and Moncton.
We are seeking experienced cross-platform mobile developers to join a modern, fast-paced development team. With each project we do, we work to build brilliant solutions. This means quality work that produces the results our clients need and deserve through Agile methodology. Success in the role will be result of continuous learning and improvement, which are central to our culture and must be fundamental to your core values. We are interested in individuals who focus on quality and innovation.
We understand that you may not have all the qualifications listed in this posting – although it would be impressive if you did. Experience means a lot, and skills can be transferred and learned, but we feel passion and fit are just as important. Above all else, we’re looking for someone who can bring new perspectives to our work and culture, and has a desire to be challenged.
If you’re looking at this and feel like you’re the right person for the job, we encourage you to apply.
What you'll do
- Participate in the scoping and estimation of complex solutions
- Deliver working software of high quality within a Scrum environment
- Be accountable for deadlines and quality of work
- Working with the team and adapting to a rapidly changing environment
- Be responsible for maintaining and upgrading your skills ensuring your relevance and commitment to your team (T4G provides opportunities).
What you'll need
- Proven mobile application development experience in IOS, Android or preferably, both
- 2+ years development experience using C#, .NET, MV* and XAML
- Experience in developing cross-platform applications with Xamarin; well versed in Xamarin Forms
- Have a solid understanding of the Xamarin development and release process for Apple and Android
- Demonstrate previous success developing mobile / web solution using Azure platform services
- Have a solid understanding of Agile development concepts such as test-driven development, continuous integration, automated unit testing, Scrum and DevOps
- Have strong knowledge of fundamental OOP concepts MVVM/MVC design patterns, and Dependency Injection
- Have experience developing applications that interface with RESTful APIs
- Experience with build automation, continuous integration, CM tools – i.e. Jenkins or Git
- SQLite with Xamarin experience
- Azure Mobile Offline Data Sync experience
- Expertise in Xamarin Test Cloud scripting
- Previous Experience with WPF/XAML a plus
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have a related degree or diploma and/or equivalent experience
We're looking for
A little bit about us
T4G's head office is located in Toronto, ON with offices in Halifax, NS, Moncton, NB, Saint John, NB and Vancouver, BC.
We are a diverse collection of tech experts, creative thinkers, and consultants who are driven to produce exceptional change. We pride ourselves on our end-to-end technology solutions-if you need it, we make it happen.
T4G Limited was established in 1996. Initially, our expertise and solutions were tailored to the retail sector, with service offerings in BI and development. Over the years, we have hired truly amazing talent and broadened our capabilities.
Now our work spans the key areas of technology and marketing that businesses rely on today, including digital marketing, custom development, managed services, and leadership on the forefront of data science. We support companies across multiple verticals, including retail, travel, financial services, communications, and the public sector.
T4G Limited is a privately held Canadian company with more than 220 employees, with offices across Canada and a customer base that spans North America.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
It’s more than just a job. T4G is a collaborative, values-focused organization where people care deeply about each other, their work, and our clients. We take pride in cultivating an open and inspiring environment that respects every individual and encourages them to grow personally and professionally.
A career with T4G means a place where your ideas are heard and valued, and where you’re given the support to make them come to life, all surrounded by some of the brightest people in the industry. This can be reflected through our award of the Best Workplaces to Work in Canada Top 50 for ten years running. We have a loyal expert workforce, and that makes a HUGE difference to our customers. We built our business on “Being invited back”. This is why six of our top 10 clients have been with T4G for more than eight years.