Our mission is to help entrepreneurs, managers and salespeople streamline their sales process, get back the time they spend managing proposals, and close deals.
We're looking for a detail-oriented office assistant to join our Halifax-based team and help our founders and employees focus on what they do best.
What you'll do
The person we hire for this position:
- Is a people-person first and foremost and is great at communicating, solving problems, and getting things done.
- Will manage the front desk/reception area and welcome guests who come in for meetings.
- Manages our two founders' inboxes and calendars, responding to people and setting up appointments.
- Answering the main phone line and forwards to the appropriate department.
- Helps out with data entry as required.
- Identifies needs for the office and calls to order supplies and make reservations as appropriate.
- Oversees account payables and receivables.
- Has an eye for design and can decorate our space and tidy it as needed (we have cleaners to do the gross stuff).
- Manages events for the office and coordinates the details.
What you'll need
Experience: 1-5 years in a similar role
Education: College diploma in Office Administration (or equivalent experience)
We're looking for
A little bit about us
We're Proposify, a SaaS secret weapon for 5,000+ companies worldwide, and counting. We help our customers streamline their sales process, we make it easier and faster to create winning proposals, and most importantly, we help them close more deals.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
We work out of a cool, comfortable, and styling office in the heart of downtown Halifax close to bus routes, pubs and restaurants.
The person we hire for the full-time position will enjoy:
- A competitive salary
- 2 weeks vacation time
- Health and dental benefits
- Friday happy hour on us (beer on tap)
- Free snacks and coffee
- A fun, collaborative team environment
- Ongoing investment into learning
- A good laugh everyday