CIBC is a leading Canadian-based global financial institution. Through our three major businesses ? Retail and Business Banking, Wealth Management and Wholesale Banking ? we provide a full range of financial products and services to 11 million individual, small business, commercial, corporate and institutional clients in Canada and around the world. We invest in our businesses, our clients, our people and our communities to deliver consistent and sustainable earnings to our shareholders. To learn more about CIBC's Lines of Business, please visit our website.
CIBC delivers access to career and development opportunities, safe and healthy workplaces, effective training, and positive work-life balance ? so that employees are able to perform at their best, contribute to their communities and focus on cultivating deeper relationships with our clients.
Every year, CIBC is recognized for its business successes, community commitment and employee initiatives. We are proud of these successes and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace and an environment where all employees can excel.
CIBC is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse team of employees who reflect the communities in which we live and work. Our diversity recruitment program- CIBC Career Access Program(CCAP) is designed to promote opportunities in the workforce for people with disabilities. Successful applicants receive dedicated resources and support to connect them to opportunities, help them build a career and ensure their success at CIBC.
To learn more about CIBC and the CIBC Group of Companies please visit CIBC.com.
What you'll do
Many people view Telephone Banking as a 'Career Centre' rather than a 'Contact Centre'. That's because this role positions you as a communication and relationship building expert while preparing you as a specialist for other career opportunities within the organization.
Imagine working in a fast-paced contact centre environment where you play a key role in helping your clients achieve their financial goals while assisting them with their everyday banking needs. As a Personal Banking Representative, you will enjoy an exciting sales and service career that is both personally and professionally rewarding, and offers great opportunities for career growth. Every day, you'll have the chance to make a difference in our clients lives and feel good about what you do.
In an inbound contact centre environment, the Personal Banking Representative will be responsible for providing excellent service to existing and potential President's Choice Financial (PCF) clients. The primary role of the Personal Banking Representative is to provide the client with a superior service experience. Personal Banking Representatives are directly accountable for determining clients' needs and financial goals, and advising which banking products and services meet their needs. This involves providing information on all financial products offered by PCF as well as opening deposit accounts (chequing and savings) and credit products for clients.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in customer service and have a passion for meeting and exceeding client expectations.
What you'll need
- Excellent customer service skills; minimum 2 years' experience
- Proven sales experience; minimum 1 year experience
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Are you interested?
Work With Us
What CIBC Can Offer You
- Flexible health benefits, stock purchase plan, competitive incentive pay and recognition programs
- Competitive salary and banking benefits
- Career growth, development and continuous learning opportunities
- Opportunity to be involved in CIBC events that help our communities
- Click to learn more about Rewards & Recognition, Learning & Development, and Employee Community Involvement
What You Need To Know
- The eleven (11) week training program will consist of seven (7) weeks of daytime training (typically Monday to Friday, from 8:30am to 5:00pm) followed by four (4) weeks of evenings and weekends
- You must be 100% flexible to work between the hours of 7am - 1am, 7 days a week. We operate on a seniority based schedule, shifts will be primarily evenings/weekends for an undetermined amount of time
- This is a regular full-time role with a schedule of 37.5 hours per week.
- The starting salary is approximately $32,650.00 per year. Team members who reach their sales goals are eligible for pay increases, quarterly cash incentives plus a year-end bonus with some top performers earning up to $50,000.00 per year
- Location: 440 King Street, Fredericton
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work permit or study permit that allows the candidate to fulfill the requirements of the role
To help you determine whether this position is a match to your skills and interests, please take approximately 90 seconds to watch the following job preview. Please note following link, the video does say Financial Services Representative which is a comparable role to the Personal Banking Representative.