We are looking for a lead to manage a team of quality assurance specialists (Front End Automation) who help us ensure that only the highest quality websites, applications and tools are released.
As a QA Lead, you will be managing a team who design, write, document, and execute test plans and scripts for all stages of the web product development lifecycle, following company defined processes and methods.
What you'll do
- Manage a team of QA Analysts
- Develops and executes automated test scripts.
- Identifies, investigates, reports and tracks bugs to closure.
- Handles multiple projects with changing priorities and meet concurrent deadlines.
- Communicates test results, as well as any errors or issues discovered during testing, to QA team and developers.
- Takes part in the planning and implementation of the testing and quality strategy for new and existing projects.
What you'll need
Education: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science
- 5+ years QA experience with web-based applications
- Knowledge of programming fundamentals and a working knowledge of SQL
- Strong front end automation testing experience
- Practical experience with relational databases and database applications.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills.
- A talent for breaking software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team orientation and sparkling interpersonal skills.
- Experience with an automated test tool (Watir, Selenium, QuickTest, xUnit, etc.).
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Klick operates with a fiercely independent spirit at the intersection of technology, creativity and strategy. The Klick family is a diverse group of people who are driven and connected by a shared culture and commitment to the relentless pursuit of awesome at Klick Health, K2 Digital, Klick Learning Solutions (KLS), Katalyst, and Sensei Labs.
Established in 1997, Klick has teams in Chicago, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco and Toronto. Klick kicked off 2015 by being recognized for having one of the top 10 intranets in the world. In 2014, Klick won over 125 awards for its client work, corporate management and culture, including being named one of country's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Top 10 Greatest Places to Work, Best Employers, Fastest Growing Technology Companies, and Best Managed Companies. Klick's co-founders wrote New York Times Bestseller The Decoded Company (Portfolio/Penguin, 2014), the first book about big data in the workplace.