Swept is looking for a talented Software Quality Engineer lead to join our team. Your role within the team will be to implement and refine our Quality Assurance Program with the expressed objective of ensuring the best possible performance for both our Mobile and Web software.
You have a passion for learning and developing new skills while working closely with production and client teams throughout the product lifecycle. You'll plan methodically, act proactively and scrutinize relentlessly to ensure our products meet exacting standards of usability and functionality.
You'll work on defining Acceptance Criteria and refining the business rules that are used in the application. You'll collaborate with development and design teams to plan and execute testing across a variety of world-class applications on the newest web and mobile technologies. You'll also have the unique opportunity to shape the tools, processes, and culture of Quality Assurance at our company.
- An aptitude for software testing and a passion for shipping quality products
- Experience testing scalable cloud applications and/or enterprise-grade web applications across modern web and mobile technologies
- Familiarity with scrum, agile and lean product development methodologies (BDD)
- Exceptional exploratory testing skills to help define Acceptance Criteria
- Expertise with UI automation frameworks (Selenium) on web and mobile platforms
- Experience developing test strategies and plans that match our release calendar
- Experience with Security and Load testing
- Expertise with troubleshooting and debugging problems
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills
- A passion for ongoing education, with a desire to learn new skills and approaches to software testing
- Attention to details; please include your favourite beverage in your cover letter
- A keen interest in emerging design and technology trends
- A desire to shape a cross-discipline product testing practice that is driven by growth, collaboration, and an unwavering commitment to product quality
Experience: 1 to 3+ years experience in a similar role.
Opening our doors 18 months ago as a Commercial Cleaning company, Swept designed and developed our custom software as a competitive edge in the marketplace. We then realized that the software we had created solved problems that the Commercial Cleaning industry has been struggling with for decades. Leveraging the domain knowledge we gain first hand, Swept now focuses on creating the most intuitive mobile and web software that the commercial cleaning industry has ever seen. Learn more about how our software is changing the way commercial cleaning companies do business at sweptworks.com