At McKenzie College is an exciting, dynamic private College where smart, passionate and creative people work to provide education and relevant, practical skills to our students pursuing careers in Art, Design, IT and Entrepreneurship.
We are excited to be growing our team this coming fall. In order to help us to find those unique, creative, talented people to attend our programs, we are looking for a young, energetic, outgoing individual to be the face of McKenzie College. This individual would be responsible for touring our region to promote McKenzie College and our programs, give presentations at High schools and other related events; and to collect and convert leads into applicants.
What you'll do
- Represent McKenzie College during the fall recruiting tour of high schools around the Maritimes
- To collect, interact and convert leads into applicants via phone, email and in-person
- To conduct in-class presentations in Art, Design and IT specific classes in local high schools
- To assist the administration team in marketing and recruiting efforts via events, social media campaigns, workshops.. etc.
What you'll need
1. Fluently Bilingual (French/English)
2. Completion of a post-secondary program (diploma or degree) in area of sales, marketing, communications, fine art, and/or design (or similar)
3. Experience with CRM and recruiting experience at the post secondary level with a College or University (desireable but not essential)
4. Valid driver's license with ability to travel within the Maritime provinces. Some overnight travel (2-3 nights)
We're looking for
A little bit about us
McKenzie College is a premier private career college that offers industry-relevant training in a variety of certificate and diploma programs in the areas of Art, Design, IT and Language.
Since opening its doors in 1988, McKenzie College has evolved significantly. It has restructured and merged its multiple locations throughout Atlantic Canada to bring you the college that it is today. Relocating to Moncton, New Brunswick in 1997, it quickly became known for providing young minds the inspiration and technical skills necessary to become great artists and designers. In more recent years, McKenzie College has expanded it's focus to introduce programs not only in art and design, but also in the IT industry and language training.
The programs at McKenzie College are unique because they offer opportunities you will not find anywhere else, including optional pathway programs and the prospect of continuing your education abroad through our multiple academic agreements with local and international educational institutions.
McKenzie Langauge Learning Centre
The Language Centre at McKenzie College is New Brunswick's leading Private English school - the only one currently recognized as a Designated Learning Institution and accredited by Languages Canada.
We specialize in top quality, customizable English courses delivered in small groups. Our students get personal attention from our friendly, highly trained instructors using the most up-to-date materials.
At McKenzie, you have control over your education. Learn general English for everyday life, or focus your studies on Academic, Business, IELTS test preparation, or one-on-one VIP private lessons. We offer classes full-time or part-time on a flexible schedule that fits your lifestyle.
McKenzie is committed to community. We are trusted by world-renowned schools and organizations around the globe. As a result, being a McKenzie student is your pathway to higher studies and life-changing opportunities.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
Application deadline is Friday, September 1, 2017 at noon.