Senior .NET Software Developer (remote position) $50-60/hr
Our Client world-class experiential commerce solutions to help brands architect the most relevant, frictionless commerce experiences possible. They work at a high tempo, wthey collaborate, have fun, and they deliver. The market demand for our client?s services has fueled their growth and flexibility?As a result we are currently seeking a Senior .NET Developer to join our team of code ninjas located in Gatineau Quebec. The team delivers digital commerce and marketing solutions that create engaging and interactive brand experiences.
The ideal candidate for this role is a driven, energetic C#/.NET expert with exceptional interpersonal skills, strong attention to detail, and sharp business acumen, who is also experienced in developing complex implementations using a .NET platform.
What you'll do
- Develop and debug assigned features and system code according to approved design specifications and quality goals, meeting all approved milestones within agreed-upon timelines.
- Contribute technical and process expertise to development efforts, including design creation and review.
- Assume responsibility for the performance, scalability, operation, and serviceability of assigned features and feature areas.
- Analyze and establish requirements and detailed task items, dependencies, risks, and estimates in order to provide high-quality deliverables.
- Communicate current development status/metrics and voice any potential issues with development or delivery to the Dev Lead.
- Analyze, fix, and submit corrections for assigned software defects.
- Foster success throughout the organization by collaborating closely with teammates and cross-functional partners in a well-organized fashion.
What you'll need
- A degree in computer science or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years of industry experience in full-stack development
- Experience with the Sitecore CMS and DMS
- Knowledge of digital marketing concepts
- Solid understanding of:
- Object-oriented programming
- NoSQL technologies (Mongo, Cassandra)
- Node, TypeScript, and, ideally, Angular
- BDD Development (using Specflow)
- Demonstrated initiative and maturity
- Continuous learning and willingness to investigate new technologies and different approaches
- Good knowledge of ecommerce concepts (B2B and B2C)
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Stiles Executive Search
Stiles Executive Search is a boutique Retainer & Contingency Executive Search Firm. We specialize in helping companies find top talent worldwide. Our Senior Level, Technical and Hospitality brand experience allows us to uniquely focus on helping companies attract, develop, and retain best-in-class leaders. Today employers face major shifts that call for intelligent responses from experienced and agile leaders. Finding those people to fill those vital positions means using the appropriate resources. At Stiles Executive Search, we understand the competencies and skill sets required of these leaders and how to find them, attract them and strategically align them with your business. We offer a full service solution designed to address the industry?s talent needs.
We craft, curate and individualize recruitment solutions for all of our clients needs. We offer a variety of recruitment options and pricing solutions. We are at our finest finding strategically, culturally and professionally perfect solutions to a niche markets human and talent resource needs.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
We are looking for independent contractors or FTE?s who would be interested in working remotely from anywhere in Canada. We require the first week to be in the office near Ottawa (client provides this) and then you will be working remotely after that.
If interested please apply directly for more information: email@example.com