Our mission is to help entrepreneurs, managers and salespeople streamline their sales process, get back the time they spend managing proposals, and close deals.
We're looking for a scrappy, enthusiastic sales development rep to join our Halifax-based team and help us grow our customer base.
What you'll do
The person we hire for this position:
- Is a people-person first and foremost, and loves engaging with people, answering their questions, finding solutions to their problems, and overcoming objections in a confident, persuasive, non-jerky way.
- Is ready to jump into our software head first and explore every inch of it to understand how it works so s/he can explain it to others.
- Communicates through phone, email, and live chat in a clear, concise, and friendly way.
- Is comfortable using tools like LinkedIn Sales Navigator, CRM, screensharing, and live chat.
- Is ready to roll up his/her sleeves and dig into a lead list to find the best, most qualified leads to contact.
- Is ready for some friendly competition with their fellow SDRs.
Your daily activities will include:
- Fielding phone calls, live chats, and emails that come in
- Reaching out to qualified leads by phone and email
- Researching prospects
- Data entry in our CRM
It would be even better if:
- You are technically proficient with a strong background selling software.
- You have used a CRM and other sales software at your current job.
- You have experience working in marketing/design agencies and/or startups, and can relate to our audience of business owners, sales professionals, and consultants.
- You have seen the movie where we stole the line "Coffee is for closers" and can work a line or reference into your cover letter.
Please forward your resume along with a thoughtful cover letter to Kyle, the CEO.
What you'll need
Experience: Some experience in sales and customer service (retail, bartendending, selling vacuum cleaners door-to-door... you name it)
Education: High School
- Lead generation
We're looking for
A little bit about us
We're Proposify, a SaaS secret weapon for 5,000+ companies worldwide, and counting. We help our customers streamline their sales process, we make it easier and faster to create winning proposals, and most importantly, we help them close more deals.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
We work out of a cool, comfortable, and styling office in the heart of downtown Halifax close to bus routes, pubs and restaurants.
The person we hire for the full-time position will enjoy:
- A competitive salary (base + commission)
- A new MacBook Air
- 2 weeks vacation time
- Health and dental benefits
- Friday happy hour on us (beer on tap)
- Free snacks and coffee
- A fun, collaborative team environment
- Ongoing investment into learning
- A good laugh everyday