The Salesforce (primarily Sales Cloud) Administrator will be responsible for configuring, customizing and maintaining client instances of Salesforce by:
- Providing best practice recommendations
- Working with both staff and clients
- Keeping abreast of changes in the Salesforce ecosystem
CloudKettle strongly believes in the “clicks before code” mantra. Customization and configuration will primarily be declarative (separate resources are available when coding is required), but an understanding of coding aspects of Salesforce like Apex and VisualForce is an asset.
The successful candidate will work closely with other team members, as well as vendors and clients to ensure we prepare our clients well for growth and ensure the stability of their Salesforce ecosystems, including 3rd party integrations. The ideal candidate will have a combination of Salesforce platform experience, business analyst insight, some technical capabilities and a solid understanding of core business processes.
What you'll do
- Provide the day-to-day management of Salesforce ecosystems for CloudKettle clients
- Understand client needs and assist in translating their business requirements and processes into customized system functionality
- Work with team members and stakeholders to drive efficiency for clients through business process automation, AppExchange installations, and 3rd party integrations
- Develop and document Salesforce processes and procedures
- Conduct monthly health and security checks of client instances and full reviews surrounding Salesforce releases
- Work individually and with team members toward customer satisfaction and success
- Participate in client meetings to communicate status or give recommendations
- Be keenly aware of timelines and budgeting to deliver in a timely manner
What you'll need
- 2 or more years of Salesforce Administration experience
- Salesforce Administrator Certification is a plus, but not a requirement
- A university degree or college diploma
- A strong understanding of the declarative aspects of Salesforce
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- A well-developed sense of humor
- Experience with Hubspot, Desk.com, Pardot, Zuora and Gainsight is an asset
- Experience working for a SaaS company is considered an asset
- Must reside in Halifax, NS (or the greater HRM). This is not a remote position.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
We help our B2B SaaS clients generate millions of site visits; qualify hundreds of thousands of leads; and nurture and close billions in sales and renewals.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
Passionate about pushing the boundaries of Salesforce and having the opportunity to build solutions for some of the fastest growing companies in the world? We’d like to hear from you. We offer a casual work environment at our head office located in 2403 Clifton Street Halifax, Nova Scotia.
Submit a resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com or apply below.