Senior Front-End Engineer
Be a part of building something from the ground up.
Manifold.co is seeking an experienced front end developer to join our small team. At Manifold we are focused on making it easier for developers to build applications with cloud infrastructure. That means we build software that developers use everyday.
The right candidate shows leadership through high quality maintainable code, building exceptional user experiences, and by helping us to build a scalable and high functioning team. You want to join a team early on so that you can help build it from the ground up.
Working at Manifold:
- We?re an early and fast-growing team with an ambitious vision
- We value transparency, accountability, and consistent delivery.
- We have a peer to peer based workflow where all work is discussed in the open, reviewed often
- We focus on continuous learning by analyzing our successes and failures as a team
Building UI components that are intuitive, beautiful and reusable across our entire platform using React, Redux, Styled Components, and Webpack.
Have a voice in all our design and implementation discussions across the entirety of our stack from the front-end to the back-end
Helping to build an engineering culture that enables automated testing, continuous integration, and delivery to production on a daily basis that is friendly and collaborative.
Educating and spread knowledge of front-end technologies to help our team?s create world-class UIs
Uphold best practices in security, engineering, and design.
- Strong communication skills with a team centric approach to discussion and decision making.
- Empathy and respect for others.
- Experience working in a small-team where individuals wear many hats
- In-depth experience with at least one client-side framework such as React or Ember.js
- Interest in writing maintainable and reliable unit and automated integration tests
- Feel at home using the command line as a part of your workflow
- Full command of Git, GitHub, and continuous integration/deployment based workflows
- Experience working on or with a remote team preferred
We believe in having people work from where they are most productive. If that happens to be in our offices in Halifax, Nova Scotia, or in San Francisco, welcome! We'd love to have you. If you are remote, you are also welcome! We don't actually need you to be in North America, as the job summary specifies, but we do prefer candidates who are roughly within 4 hours of the US Eastern Time Zone.
We offer competitive compensation and equity opportunities, with additional perks such as a professional development allowance.