We're on a mission to transform industries globally, through new venture creation and building a new, scalable model for startup investing and corporate innovation that works. Highline BETA helps forward-thinking enterprises innovate faster and co-create new ventures in the areas of FinTech, InsurTech, Digital Health and CPG.
As a Senior Product Designer you will help build an innovative batch of new ventures from startup co-creation to venture-backed companies.
What you'll do
What you'll do:
You will be working on a number of different projects across different mediums (mobile, web, etc.) at various stages of development and sophistication. You'll be doing early sketching to prototyping and full-blown delivery of new products.
- Work with Highline BETA's team and corporate clients to design and build web & mobile products
- Help corporate clients with problem and solution validation through user research, user interviews, experimentation and prototyping (Design Thinking & Lean Startup)
- Rapid prototyping / sketching (on multiple ideas/projects/ventures simultaneously)
- Help corporate clients build out their own product design capabilities (through support, mentorship, training and delivery)
- Design and develop internal products and assets
What you'll need
You're perfect for this role if you:
- Have a strong interest in Highline BETA?s mission and corporate innovation
- Have experience working in startups and on multiple projects at the same time
- Can easily navigate between strategy and execution and love getting your hands dirty building things
- Believe in a Lean, iterative, experiment-driven approach
- Experience in Design Thinking; research and customer-centric design principles
- Are a versatile self-starter (as you will be working on and managing multiple projects, ideas, ventures, etc. at the same time)
- Minimum 5 years of relevant professional product design experience
- Experience working in an iterative design environment including giving and receiving feedback
- Experience working with small product teams (product manager + developers) to execute and ship product
- Experience coaching others on design principles (including research, prototyping, experimentation, etc.)
- A drive to get better every single day and always looking for opportunities to learn
We're looking for
A little bit about us
We believe that diverse teams build better companies and better products. We encourage applications from qualified candidates from all backgrounds, including candidates of colour, women, queer candidates, candidates with family caregiving responsibilities, immigrant candidates, transgender candidates, and candidates with disabilities.