We're on a mission to transform industries globally, through new venture creation and building a new, scalable model for startup investing and corporate innovation that works. Highline BETA helps forward-thinking enterprises innovate faster and co-create new ventures in the areas of FinTech, InsurTech, Digital Health and CPG.
As a Senior Product Manager you will help build an innovative batch of new ventures from startup co-creation to venture-backed companies.
What you'll do
What you'll do:
You will be working on a number of different ventures and projects, at various stages of their lifecycle from idea generation to launch. You'll be driving the validation and product development of client ventures and co-creations, as well as providing mentorship and training on product management best practices.
- Work with Highline BETA's team and corporate clients to create new projects, products and ventures
- Help corporate clients with problem and solution validation through user research, user interviews, experimentation and prototyping (Design Thinking & Lean Startup)
- Lead product development and validation (for multiple ventures/projects) alongside product designers and developers
- Help corporate clients build out their own product management capabilities (through support, mentorship, training and delivery)
What you'll need
You're perfect for this role if you:
- Have a strong interest in Highline BETA's mission and corporate innovation
- Have shipped product in the past (web & mobile)
- Have experience working in startups and on multiple projects at the same time
- Can easily navigate between strategy and execution and love getting your hands dirty building things
- Believe in a Lean, iterative, experiment-driven approach
- Experience in Design Thinking; research and customer-centric design principles
- Are a versatile self-starter (as you will be working on and managing multiple projects, ideas, ventures, etc. at the same time)
- Minimum 5 years of relevant professional product management experience
- Experience working with small product teams (designer + developers) to execute and ship product
- Experience identifying requirements, scoping features/projects, working with design to mock up and prototype interfaces
- Experience coaching others on design principles (including research, prototyping, experimentation, etc.)
- A drive to get better every single day and always looking for opportunities to learn
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Highline BETA is a startup co-creation company that partners with leading corporations to launch new ventures in the areas of FinTech, InsurTech, Digital Health and CPG.