** This job is available in Halifax, Saint John or Moncton**
We are looking for a talented SharePoint developer to play a role in building brilliant together. Success in this role will be the result of an innovative mindset, enthusiastic attitude, strong communication skills, SharePoint technical depth and the desire to learn new technologies and best practices.
A strong background in SharePoint development, both in on-premises and cloud environments would provide you with an advantage in this role. Knowledge of client-side development frameworks (e.g. SPFx) and strong web development skills (CSS, jQuery, ASP.Net, React, Angular, etc.) would complement our business needs further. We know that the best solutions are a result of varying perspectives and skills, which is why we’re committed to adding new thinking and skillsets to our team. We encourage anyone with a passion to create change to apply
What you'll do
As a part of T4G’s delivery team, you will work closely with clients in designing, developing, and implementing high quality solutions, using the latest tools and best practices for SharePoint development. Providing meaningful solutions is at the heart of what we do; we arrive at each project with integrity, adaptability and reliability, which requires both a virtual and physical presence. Additional responsibilities include:
- Delivering results by implementing effective SharePoint technology solutions
- Working closely with the client to define and document functional designs and specifications
- Web development using ASP.Net, Angular and jQuery
- Building and maintaining effective client relationships while managing scope expectations
- Scoping and estimating of solutions
- Supporting User Acceptance Testing to ensure the SharePoint solution meets the business requirements
- Developing technical and end user documentation
- Working with the team and adapting to a rapidly changing environment
What you'll need
- Solid SharePoint experience on how to build, design and deliver complex enterprise solutions
- 3-5 years of SharePoint development experience, preferably with current versions of SharePoint (2013/2016, Online)
- 5-10 years of industry experience, preferably working in the Microsoft stack
- Previous experience with client-side SharePoint development tools and frameworks (SPFx, VS Code, npm, etc.)
- SharePoint certifications considered an asset
- Federal government security clearance considered an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Accountability for deadlines and quality of work
- A related degree or diploma and/or equivalent experience
We're looking for
A little bit about us
T4G's head office is located in Toronto, ON with offices in Halifax, NS, Moncton, NB, Saint John, NB and Vancouver, BC.
We are a diverse collection of tech experts, creative thinkers, and consultants who are driven to produce exceptional change. We pride ourselves on our end-to-end technology solutions-if you need it, we make it happen.
T4G Limited was established in 1996. Initially, our expertise and solutions were tailored to the retail sector, with service offerings in BI and development. Over the years, we have hired truly amazing talent and broadened our capabilities.
Now our work spans the key areas of technology and marketing that businesses rely on today, including digital marketing, custom development, managed services, and leadership on the forefront of data science. We support companies across multiple verticals, including retail, travel, financial services, communications, and the public sector.
T4G Limited is a privately held Canadian company with more than 220 employees, with offices across Canada and a customer base that spans North America.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
It’s a team effort. Our motto is “bring great people together and great work will follow”. Collaboration is at the heart of everything that we do – from multi-team projects to working directly with our clients, to build a custom solution. As a company, we strive to create conditions to do great work – but it’s the people here that really build brilliant. For that to happen, we need unique individuals and leaders, incredible customers and projects and live our shared values every day.
Every company wants to hire the best, but we put extra emphasis on this as we know our greatest resources are the people that work at T4G. And once you’re here, we do everything we can to keep your career growing because when you’re happy, you do your best work.