Software Development Programmer
Interest in hardware security is a strong asset (including participation at conferences such as AtlSecCon, Blackhat, and DEFCON). As a very small company, applicants should expect to perform tasks beyond their core competency. Please be sure to list additional experiences and skills beyond those asked for, as everything from graphic design to web programming to experience with exporting/shipping/inventory are assets.
· Design and implementation of Python application for data capture.
· Design and implementation of embedded firmware in C/C++.
· Research of security analysis techniques.
· Research of aging effects on integrated circuits using proprietary platform.
· Documentation of code and interfaces.
· Working with hardware design team, providing feedback about software interface (data format, etc).
· Supervision of co-op students and interns.
· Management of related open-source projects.
· Customer support and bug tracking (including managing support tickets).