We're looking for a Senior Campaign and Data Operations Specialist to join our team!
My name is Shawn Moniz and I lead the CRM team here at Klick Health. It's a very exciting time for us ? we've won a ton of new clients recently and they're all eager to elevate their engagement programs through direct and customer relationship marketing. We have no shortage of database platforms, marketing automation software, email deployment vendors and third party data providers in the mix, a virtual playground for anyone that loves data like I do. And perhaps that is you! We are looking for a creative problem solver who is passionate for data, has an extraordinary attention to detail, can work efficiently but also ensure that every campaign that goes out the door has our seal of quality.
Joining a team of top-notch campaign and data specialists, you will work closely with relationship marketers, analysts, campaign data specialists and technologists, building and maintaining relationships within the organization as well as with clients and vendors to ensure seamless operation of our clients programs. You will soon become the expert on one of our clients' most valuable assets ? the repository of their customer data.
You will be responsible for managing multiple projects and assignments with many different teams within the organization. The role has some client-facing responsibilities and will require you to be comfortable presenting and participating in group settings. You will be an enthusiastic subject matter expert, a mentor to your peers and an advocate for campaign and data management within the organization.
What you'll do
AS A SENIOR CAMPAIGN AND DATA OPERATIONS SPECIALIST, YOUR ROLE WILL REQUIRE YOU TO:
- Support the CRM Solution Architects to develop Business Requirements Documents including, but not limited to, data management, campaign segmentation, campaign decision trees, test and control segments, list generation and deployment criteria.
- Manage campaign execution and performance leveraging existing Klick or client process or platforms.
- Work as part of a larger team to implement processes, data strategy, data management, analytics data access/pulls.
- Adhere to and monitor adherence to industry standards regarding privacy, commercial communications and data security.
- Lead the exploration of new campaign and data tools and processes to increase efficiencies, speed executing, increase quality controls, simply engagements, etc.
- Identify new opportunities for using and acquiring data to better meet the needs of our clients.
- May supervise or mentor 1 to 2 team members.
What you'll need
- 3-5 years as campaign or data operations specialist with a focus on CRM operations, database marketing, direct marketing, loyalty program management, list generation, data analytics, solution design, email deployment, campaign management/testing and repor
- Relevant university degree in Business, Marketing, Statistics, Mathematics or Information Technology OR equivalent work experience in a technical or business/technical blended field.
- Experience creating business requirements documents (BRD?s) or other relevant campaign documentation
- Experience performing list pulls using SQL.
- Experience with relational databases, tools and constructs (such as SQL, SAS, Access and MicroStrategy).
- Experience with marketing automation and email marketing tools (such as Aprimo, Appature, SAS, IBM, SilverPop, Marketo, Experian, ThinData, ExactTarget, etc.).
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Omniture, or other web reporting tools.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills ? the ability to multi-task, meet tight timelines and be flexible in adapting processes to meet project needs.
- Sound analytical, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Experience working in highly regulated industries; knowledge of the Pharmaceutical industry is a definite plus.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Klick operates with a fiercely independent spirit at the intersection of technology, creativity and strategy. The Klick family is a diverse group of people who are driven and connected by a shared culture and commitment to the relentless pursuit of awesome at Klick Health, K2 Digital, Klick Learning Solutions (KLS), Katalyst, and Sensei Labs.
Established in 1997, Klick has teams in Chicago, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco and Toronto. Klick kicked off 2015 by being recognized for having one of the top 10 intranets in the world. In 2014, Klick won over 125 awards for its client work, corporate management and culture, including being named one of country's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Top 10 Greatest Places to Work, Best Employers, Fastest Growing Technology Companies, and Best Managed Companies. Klick's co-founders wrote New York Times Bestseller The Decoded Company (Portfolio/Penguin, 2014), the first book about big data in the workplace.