Sr. UI/Front-End Developer
The successful candidate will be immediately involved in a rapidly expanding project that is bringing computer vision to agriculture, and will be responsible for all aspects of front-end development, from rapid prototyping through to implementation, testing and integration. As a Senior UI Developer, you will be working with product management and a team of Engineers to design products with rich user experience.
In addition to being familiar with cross-platform mobile and Web front-end development technologies, the candidate is expected to show a high degree of creativity, being able to balance independent initiative, while still working cohesively with a larger team. You will be responsible for creating a unique and elegant interaction between users and our applications across all platforms. A successful Senior UI Developer must have demonstrable experience in translating business and user requirements into impactful design elements and superior user experience.
APPLICATION CLOSES: November 15, 2016
Specific responsibilities include:
- Designing and implementing new front-end interfaces
- Using best practices for human-computer interaction/usability
- Rapid prototyping of front-end solutions
- Writing cross-platform mobile and browser applications
- Developing full-coverage automated tests
- Coordinating between simultaneous coding tasks and team members
- Implementing best practices in coding and documentation
Other important parameters for this position include:
- Familiarity with the state-of-the-art Web and front-end technologies
- Experience troubleshooting during production and development phases
- Failure-analysis and security skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Passion to solve challenging and important problems
- Self-directed and self-motivated
Resson helps large and small agriculture companies and agricultural service providers boost productivity and profits with near real-time predictive analysis for crop management. The company's RAMAS® Resson Agricultural Management and Analytics System® integrates large scale cloud-based data analytics with sensor fusion and robotic platforms to provide agricultural producers with an unequalled view of crop production and field conditions. The RAMAS® data driven agriculture solution analyzes crop metrics to assess crop status and health, providing operators with the information required to optimize agricultural operations, improve efficiency, boost yields and maximize profitability. Resson has developed relationships with McCain Foods Limited and Monsanto Ventures, global leaders in farming and agriculture. Resson has novel technology, financial backing from highly-reputable industry players, a growing market opportunity, and strong executive and technical leaders.
Resson HQ is located in Fredericton, NB, Canada, with a business office in San Jose, CA, USA.
Software Developers at Resson Aerospace are leaders in their industry, constantly expanding industry knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations and events.
Resson employees earn a competitive salary and are eligible for health, dental and other benefits.
To join the team at Resson, apply through the link provided, or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org