Systems and Data Support Specialist
The candidate will provide expertise in systems administration, data support and IT support to staff. This diverse position is critical to helping iWave maintain and improve its operations. The candidate will support the data architect, developers, system administrators and Staff.
The Systems & Data Support Specialist is responsible for the following:
- Process large volumes of data through Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL).
- Assist with writing and maintain scripts and processes to extract, transform, and load data into databases.
- Administer and support a growing list of business and IT applications, systems and hardware including GSuite, Salesforce, Chargify, Hubspot, Jira, DNSMadeEasy, Desk, Sage Accounting, AWS, Wordpress, Windows Servers, Linux, NAS, desktops, printers, phone systems, etc.
- Assist with company security by ensuring critical business data is properly secured, backed up and security policies are followed.
- Support iWave staff with technology changes, updates and issues.