Training and Research Assistant
As the training and research assistant, you will participate in development and launch of SymptomGuidesTM, working in partnership with our diverse portfolio of pharmaceutical clients. Specific tasks will include project management, documentation, development of training materials, facilitation and training. Immediate responsibilities will include a leadership position rolling out a newly established SymptomGuideTM in 15-20 clinics across the USA. Travel will be required for this position.
- Manage training program and train clinic personnel; review and prepare materials and communications for successful training implementation before, during and after clinic training and summarize and provide appropriate feedback when necessary.
- Work in partnership with key pharmaceutical sponsors and other stakeholders to develop new, review, and/or revise training guides and instructional material for programs, SOP?s, training standards, quizzes, evaluation forms, proficiency standards and other training documents as needed.
- Continually monitor the effectiveness of programs; recommend new approaches to improve, update, or enhance services offered.
- Troubleshoot and/or provide timeline for solutions for problems
- Research and implement best in class training procedures and adapt current tools/ methodologies to suit the program?s needs.
- Assist in the development and validation of novel patient-centered outcome measures, using DGI?s proprietary methodology.
Planning and Coordination
- Excellent organizational skills and time management; can maintain stores and retrieve study documentation
- Critical thinker; can synthesize training / beta testing results and provide feedback
- Enthusiastic, engaging, and dynamic.
- Comfortable and skilled facilitator and presenter
- Demonstrated expertise in understanding scientific process
- Able to understand complex methodologies of science tools
- Experience in clinical setting and/or clinical trial management is an asset
- Comfortable with documentation, data entry, and data checks
- Has strong attention to detail
- Ensures confidentiality and works in an ethical manner
- Ability to anticipate and solve problems
- Ability to recognize when to consult with other experts
- Ability to work independently as well as in a multi-disciplinary team environment
- Excellent communication and team skills. We provide a non-hierarchical, collegial environment and work in partnership with our clients
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Travel will be required for this position
The DGI Clinical Inc offices are located at 1730 Market Street, Halifax, NS. DGI offers a competitive salary and benefits.