Following a rapid training period, the successful candidate will perform duties and tasks associated with aerial data collection on farms throughout New Brunswick, Alberta or Manitoba in a professional and timely manner, following set schedules. Successful candidates will operate UAV platforms using a variety of sensors as well as GPS equipment in accordance with Resson's operational protocols. This position presents an opportunity to develop your personal and professional skills, work with advanced technologies, learn new methods and techniques, and work in a close team environment. This position requires travel throughout the province of placement.
What you'll do
Highlight of Responsibilities:
- Operate industry leading UAV platforms and associated software in a safe and efficient manner
- Meet data collection requirements in terms of quality and quantity by following Resson protocols
- Mitigate obstructive weather patterns by prioritizing tasks effectively
- Process, organize and route data to the Data Science team as required
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- Experience troubleshooting hardware and software issues
- Failure-analysis skills
- Able to work outside in high temperatures
- Able to work longs days and weekends when it is necessary
- Self-directed and self-motivated
- FAA remote pilot airman certificate and/or UAV ground school considered an asset
What you'll need
Education: Bachelor Degree
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Resson helps large and small agriculture companies and agricultural service providers boost productivity and profits with near real-time predictive analysis for crop management. The company’s RAMAS ® Resson Agricultural Management and Analytics System ® integrates large scale cloud-based data analytics with sensor fusion and robotic platforms to provide agricultural producers with an unequalled view of crop production and field conditions. The RAMAS ® data driven agriculture solution analyzes crop metrics to assess crop status and health, providing operators with the information required to optimize agricultural operations, improve efficiency, boost yields and maximize profitability.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
Resson is delivering leading technology to a fast-growing industry. The successful candidate will play a key role in both the development and implementation of the Resson system, with the end objective to deploy Resson's system globally and to greatly impact the efficiency of production for agriculture operators world-wide.
Resson employees earn a competitive salary and are eligible for health, dental and other benefits.
To join the team at Resson, apply now!