We are currently seeking experienced Web Developers who are eager to join an innovative company that emphasizes creative problem-solving in a team environment.
Great communications skills and at least 3 years experience is a must.
You are confident in your ability to adhere to a design concept and follow common code practices.
What you'll do
We problem solve together using our collective experiences and education to find solutions. The successful candidate will be working on an application that is being used commercially now and we have the opportunity to continue to expand its capabilities. We have several features that our clients have requested and we need developers to help us continue to meet these demands. You will be reporting to a lead developer however your ability to manage the projects deliverables and time lines on your own is required.
What you'll need
Experience: 3 years experience in a similar role.
- An advanced understanding of OOP PHP
- An advanced understanding of MySQL and database optimization techniques
- Knowledge of PHP MVC frameworks (Laravel, CodeIgniter)
- Knowledge of common debugging tools (ex: Firebug, X-debug)
- Experience in developing standards compliant markup, CSS based layouts relative to W3C guidelines
- Able to adequately provide time estimates on day-to-day tasks or projects
- Knowledge in GIT
- Experience in using PHP Storm or Netbeans is a plus
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Kindertales Childcare Management
Who Are We
We're a tightly knit group with a deep passion for improving the safety and education of young children. It's this incredibly important task that drives us to be creative and innovative everyday.
If you like being challenged as well as assisted by your colleagues, this is the place for you. At Kindertales we encourage our team members to learn new things and share new ideas regularly.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
ABOUT THE EMPLOYER
We are a tightly knit group that pushes each other to achieve the best results. If you like being challenged as well as assisted by your colleagues, this is the place for you. At Kindertales we encourage our staff to learn new things and share new ideas regularly.